I’m so excited to share the care package we sent my sister for Thanksgiving with you! There’s not too much to say about it other than I sent it primarily so that Becky could receive poultry seasoning to make potato filling– a must-have side dish that is always on my parents’ holiday table.
- The background is scrapbook paper.
- The bunting is made from card stock with Sharpied, hand drawn letters. I attached the triangles to the baker’s twine with sparkly washi tape (bought from Target, where else!?).
- The packages are wrapped in silver giftwrap and tied with baker’s twine.
- I recycled the packing from a subscription box.
I didn’t send too much themed items with the package. Really, I just added the things that I had been collecting to send to Becky for awhile.
- Poultry seasoning
- Gel pens (Target)
- Gold notecards (Target)
- Feminotes (sticky notes)
- Jelly Belly holiday beans sampler pack