Anniversaries are tough during deployments and separation. Instead of romance and excitement, there’s often loneliness and longing. It’s tough to mark the day by yourself, especially when you know your other half is in harm’s way.
I’ve found that doing something helps make me feel more in control during those times. When John was deployed, care packages were some of the only ways that I felt I could tangibly care for him. Maybe you feel that way about your loved one too.
I scoured Pinterest for anniversary care package ideas and found quite a few to help you make your own box. These are the best of the best! Enjoy!
- You Were Molded for Me
- I’ve Loved You for 992 Days
- Like a Fat Kid Loves Cake
- 10 Things I Love About You
- You Mean the World to Me
- I Can’t Wait to Make Out With You
- Anniversary Photos
- Photo Collage
- Happy Anniversary, Baby
- Best Husband Ever
- Paper Anniversary (1st)
- 10 Things I Love About You Printable
- Love Language Jar DIY
- Kiss Print Key Chain (Etsy)
- Hugs and Kisses Card Printable