This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fab Fit Fun. The opinions and text are all mine.
Based on my blog, you might think I have a small (okay, gigantic) obsession with happy mail and care packages.
And you’d be right.
Maybe it’s being a 90’s kid and having penpals in school, keeping in touch by mail with friends who moved away, or writing to celebrities (yes, I did that)… or maybe it’s just that getting mail that is not bills is terribly exciting. So you can imagine my excitement when this summer’s FabFitFun box showed up– not in my mailbox– but on my doorstep. (Yes, the box is too big for our mailbox. Win for me!)
Opening it up was like sneaking an early Christmas present. In fact, I let it sit on our counter for a little bit because I wanted to enjoy the anticipation.
For like 30 seconds.
(60 if I’m being generous.)
Then I ripped into it.
I mean, look at this. Could you blame me?
I was pleasantly surprised: the box was filled with full-sized, nifty, quirky products that someone would actually want to use. Sometimes subscription boxes leave you wishing you had the money instead of random odds and ends or cheap junk. Not so with FabFitFun.
On opening the box, it was clear that the box was packed with care and with the recipient in mind. My box was jammed with summer goodies to encourage being fun, fit, and (of course) fabulous.
Here’s what I found inside:
- FabFitFun Everyday Beach Waves Spray ($18): This is so much fun! And it smells great!
- Betchsicles Ice Pop Molds ($19): I haven’t tried these yet… but they’re shaped like champagne bottles.
- Summer & Rose Yoga Towel ($36) (Mine was in seafoam and orange and said, “More happy, less worry”– a message I need to often be reminded of.)
- Stemulation Daily Microderm Scrub Face and Body ($34): Perfect for feet and legs before the beach.
- Passport To Beauty Lip Gloss in Bohemian Glow ($18): Pretty and goes with pretty much any look for the summer.
- OSEA Atmosphere Protection Cream ($48): I absolutely love this product and am not looking forward to the end of the bottle already. It feels light to wear and it something that I easily incorporate into my routine (which is not much of a beauty routine).
- Trina Turk Canvas Tote ($55): My tote says, “Vitamin Sea,” and will be accompanying me on a few weekend getaways this summer.
- Other fun stuff: There were sample-sized products also included in the box– Burt’s Bees, Compeed, and Hello Fresh– as well as a themed lifestyle magazine from FabFitFun.
FabFitFun is quarterly explosion of fun. Every three months, you can purchase a box for $49.99 (includes free shipping). There is also an annual subscription option, if you’re ready to go all in. Each box comes with $200 worth of full-size products that are themed for the season in areas like beauty, fitness, home accessories, wellness, and fashion.
As I was unpacking the box, I thought to myself: “What an awesome thing for a military spouse!” Deployment and separations are tough (to say the least)– gifting one to a friend having a rough spot (or gifting one to yourself) would be the perfect surprise or anticipated pick-me-up. Or you could, you know, hint heavily at your deploying loved one– after all, s/he could order the box ahead of time, before deployment. Just sayin’.
Want to have something to look forward to in the mail? FabFitFun is offering a $10 military discount off your first box with code USA18 at FabFitFun.com.