- 1 1/2 yards of netting per pew
- 1 yard of ribbon per pew (we used 1 1/2 inch ribbon)
- 1 bunch of Baby’s Breath per pew
- twisties or clear tape
- Pull the netting around the top of the pew so that the ends are even with each other. Bunch the netting and pull it together in the middle of the pew. Use a twisty or clear tape instead of a knot to secure the netting to itself.
- Using the ribbon, tie a bow around the twisty or clear tape.
- To finish the ends of the ribbon: Fold the ends of the ribbon horizontally in half and cut 1/2 inch- 1 inch diagonal line from the outer corner of the ribbon to the end of the folded edge.
- Slip the Baby’s Breath into the middle of the knot.