Today’s wedding craft is so easy, that I am almost embarrassed to post it. However, in my last year of checking out wedding magazines, websites, and Pinterest boards, I haven’t seen this idea pop up anywhere else, so I wanted to share it with you!
You might remember that our wedding palette was black with pops of guava, yellow, and orange. I also used pearls as a theme (which you can see evidence of in our wedding invitations). These rice bags were a small detail, but one that I really enjoyed designing and making because they drew the elements of our wedding together. Not to mention, it was something that John was able to help me with when he came home! Win all the way around!
- craft bags (found at Michaels)
- stick-on 3/8 inch pearls (found at Michaels)
- wildlife-safe wedding rice (found at Michaels and at Amazon)
- Measure out one tablespoon of rice into each bag.
- Fold the top of the bag down and crease.
- Press a stick-on pearl onto the middle of the flap to secure.