Disclosure: I received product from Country Brook Designs for a review. I only review and endorse products that I enjoy and believe that my readers will, too. All opinions are my own.
Thanks to one of my lovely sponsors, Country Brook Design, I am able to bring you this awesome DIY with their products! These are absolutely the cutest– and although it’s not time for stocking-stuffers yet, pin this for later! These babies would be the perfect thing!
- 5/8″ Busy Bee Ribbon (or your choice of grosgrain ribbon)
- 1 ” black nylon webbing
- 1″ key chain fob wristlet hardware sets with key ring
- jewelry pliers (no teeth
- fabric adhesive (I used Aleene’s Fabric Fusion)
1. Measure and cut webbing and ribbon. (About 12 inches works for a wristlet and 3 feet for a lanyard. Measure on your body to make sure that, when doubled, you can wear it.)
2. On the backside of the ribbon, paint glue. Spread the glue to the very edge of the ribbon.
3. Press the ribbon to the webbing, making sure that you press down the edges of the ribbon. Let dry (about an hour.
4. For a wristlet, once the webbing and ribbon is dry, press the backsides of the webbing together to form a loop and insert the ends into the open end of the fob hardware. For a lanyard, form the loop by stacking the ends of the webbing on top of each other (so that one of the sides with ribbon is against the backside of the second end) and insert the ends into the open end of the fob hardware.
5. Using the pliers, clamp the end of the fob hardware firmly so that the ends cannot move.