Here’s what was in the box:
- A Valentine Sugar Cookie from A Couple of Squares
- Almond & Dark Chocolate Wafers from Desserts on Us
- Belgian Milk Chocolate Square on a Spoon from Chocomize
- Chocolate Heart Lollipop from Bissinger’s Handcrafted Chocolatier
- Coconut Macaroons from Renaissance Kosher Foods
John and I devoured the wafers first– they were excellent! Imagine two flat Skor bar wafers with almonds with dark chocolate in the middle. So good. I sent the macaroons along with John’s lunch and kept the sugar cookie for myself! I was a little disappointed– despite being super cute, I was expecting a chewy cookie; it ended up being more like shortbread. The chocolate lollipop was delectable too!