- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup of Greek yogurt (I used vanilla)
- 1 16-ounce bag of chocolate chips (I used mini ones)
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, use a mixer to beat the eggs, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together.
- Add the yogurt and vanilla to the wet mixture and thoroughly beat.
- Add in dry mixture carefully and chocolate chips.
- Using a teaspoon, drop the dough onto a cookie sheet. For best results, spray thoroughly with a cooking spray (even if using a non-stick pan)or use parchment paper.
- Bake cookies for 9-11 minutes or until cookie edges have browned substantially.
For removal, let cool and then use a sturdy spatula to remove from tray. Be careful not to let cookies harden on tray– they are a little more difficult to remove directly from the pan if they have completely cooled.