- Bag o’ Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
- 1 cup of M&Ms (Want to be super coordinated? Pick out the fall-colored ones!)
- Mini pretzels (the square ones work too!)
- A cookie sheet
- Aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet in aluminum foil or parchment paper and spread your pretzels over the cookie sheet.
- Plunk an unwrapped Hershey Kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Chuck your cookie sheet into the oven for about 3 minutes, or until it is melty but not melted. Be careful– the inside of the Kiss is a different consistency than the outside, so the outside needs to melt a little bit more before the inside is malleable.
- Pull the cookie sheet out of the oven, and press an M&M into the top of each one right away.
- Chill in the fridge on the cookie sheet.
- Serve, package, and/or nosh!
Happy fall, everyone!