Did you know that Hershey’s makes a pumpkin spice Kiss?! Me neither! I found these guys at CVS on a rainy, awful day while I was sick and waiting for my antibiotic prescription to be filled two weeks ago. I really didn’t need to buy them, but I wanted to send John a care package of fall tastes (post soon forthcoming), so I grabbed the bag, and found a package of pretzels and M&Ms and braved the rain to get back to my apartment and make these pretzel bites. From start to finish, this’ll take you just about 10-minutes!
- Bag o’ Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
- 1 cup of M&Ms (Want to be super coordinated? Pick out the fall-colored ones!)
- Mini pretzels (the square ones work too!)
- A cookie sheet
- Aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet in aluminum foil or parchment paper and spread your pretzels over the cookie sheet.
- Plunk an unwrapped Hershey Kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Chuck your cookie sheet into the oven for about 3 minutes, or until it is melty but not melted. Be careful– the inside of the Kiss is a different consistency than the outside, so the outside needs to melt a little bit more before the inside is malleable.
- Pull the cookie sheet out of the oven, and press an M&M into the top of each one right away.
- Chill in the fridge on the cookie sheet.
- Serve, package, and/or nosh!
Happy fall, everyone!