Anyway, after I sent John the gra-yes-la bars the first time around, he asked me to send more. What a perfect reason to send another care package! Of course this box had to be mustachioed, especially since my friend, Fitz, gave me a box of art supplies which included mustache-patterned duct tape and I’ve been dying to use it. Seriously, so cool. Just the cutest.
- dried mushrooms for use in future sushi attempts
- microwavable bowls of pho soup
- a gallon bag of pumpkin pie nut mix
- four batches of gra-yes-la bars (half with white chocolate drizzle, the other with butterscotch drizzle)
- a super cute (if I do say so myself) handmade card
- Superbad and Independence Day (because who doesn’t like a raunchy comedy and Will Smith?!)
- a “Hide Your Stache” magnet (Hint, hint, John.)