- a bag of Candy Cane Hershey’s Kisses
- a bag of square pretzels
- aluminum foil or parchment paper
- cookie sheets
- Heat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Spread your pretzels out on a covered cookie sheet and place an unwrapped Kiss on each pretzel.
- Place cookie sheet in the oven for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, remove from the oven and place another pretzel on top of each Kiss to create a “sandwich.”
- Let cool on the counter, or if needed to cool faster, place for a few minutes in the freezer.