- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 cups walnuts and pecans
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the honey to a boil. Take off heat and stir down.
- Pour honey over nut mix and stir so the walnuts are evenly coated.
- Add cinnamon and mix until it is incorporated with the glaze and nut mix.
- Spread nuts evenly on a cookie sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let nuts cool.
- Let cool and serve!
Make sure you eter the February group giveaway!
You do NOT want to miss out on $60 worth of prizes!