Today, I’m sharing a delicious recipe with you from my sidebar pal, Tif! She blogs at The Rambling Southern Belle. If you’re looking for a savory Easter Monday breakfast, look no further!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 box refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled hickory-smoked bacon
- 3 tablespoons mined green onion
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a 24-count mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold each pie crust. Using a 2 3/4-inch round cutter, cut 12 circles from each pastry. Press pie crust into bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheese, bacon, and onion. Evenly divide bacon mixture into each muffin cup.
- In a small bowl, whisk together half-and-half, eggs, and seasonings. Evenly divide egg mixture among muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set. Let cool in pan for 2 minutes and serve warm.
Enjoy! And join the I Love My Post Blog-Hop!
Welcome to the I Love My Post blog hop where we invite you to link up your favourite post of the week, to show it off and hopefully receive some love from the others partaking in the hop! If you are yet to participate in a hop they are really simple to get the hang of all you need to do is ‘hop’ around, hopefully finding some new great reads!
The Rules are simple.
1. Check out and follow the hosts and co-hosts. Leave them a comment if you would like them to follow back.
2. Choose at least 3 other blogs and hop on over and leave them some love, plus let them know how you found them – I’m sure they would love it if you followed as well!
3. Have Fun and come back next Saturday.
Please just don’t link up and click off. To make this successful everyone needs to hop around!
Your hosts this week are:
Sarah from Life in a Break Down
Bex from Futures
…and our lovely co-hosts are:
Lauren from Simply Free
Jo from Jo, My Gosh!
Fiona from Dolly Dowsie
Autumn from My Kind of Introduction
I would love it if you would tweet, share on Facebook or place our button on your blog, the more sharing we can get happening the bigger this hop can become!
<div align="center"><a href=" http://www.lifeinabreakdown.com/tag/i-love-my-post/" title="Life in a Break Down"><img src="https://jomygosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ilovemypostnew.jpg" alt="Life in a Break Down" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
This week’s Featured Blogger is: Autumn from My Kind of Introduction
Autumn is lovely I first came across her blog in a Facebook group and it’s one I now visit most days (most as me doing anything daily just doesn’t happen) her blog features all sorts from reviews to giveaways. She’s a craft, photography mad Mum so make sure you check her out ~ Sarah
If you have been featured grab our button!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lifeinabreakdown.com/tag/i-love-my-post/" title="I Love my Post"><img src="https://jomygosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/featuredb.jpg" alt="I Love my Post" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you fancy being next week’s featured blogger make sure you follow all the rules give you hosts and co-hosts a follow and Sarah could be calling on you next week to come and feature with us.