(Cue The Nightmare Before Halloween music!) This is Halloween, this is Halloween! Okay, so it’s not quite Halloween… but the holiday is already on my mind. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are out, it’s cooling down, and for anyone making care packages, it’s time to get ready for the next holiday!
My youngest sister is serving a year abroad in a country that doesn’t really celebrate Halloween. I’m already gathering things to send to her so she can share a little piece of the insanity that is the sugar-coma-inducing holiday that we know and love with her host family and co-workers. While I’ve been gathering candy and supplies, I’ve also been gathering ideas to share with you. Check them out and leave links to your favorite resources in the comments!
Care Package Ideas
- The Eyes Have It!– Create a cute (and a little creepy) box with googly, stick-on eyes.
- Give Me Something Good To Eat!– Sending more treats than tricks?
- Zombie Outbreak– Is your recipient ready for the Zombie Apocalypse?
- Zombie Bait – Let’s go zombie hunting!
- Miss You, Boo! Send a little love this Halloween.
- Orange Care Package – A nod to Halloween without going over the top.
- Batty Without You – Bat-themed and absolutely creative!
- Give ‘Em a Hand – Chilling and thrilling!
- The Nightmare Before Halloween – ‘Nuff said.
- Spiders, Bats, and Ghosts– Oh My!
Recipes & Gifts
- Ghost Lollipops
- Spider Lollipops
- Mummy Candy Bar Wrappers
- Bat Candy Bar Wrappers
- Frankenstein Candy Bar Wrappers
- Forgotten Ghost Cookies
- Dressed Up Hand Sanitizer
- Printable Treat Bags
- Skeleton Printables
- Bugs & Kisses Treat Bag
- Pumpkin Treat Pretzels
- Monster Munch Treat Mix
- Rice Krispies Pumpkins
- Halloween Candy Krispy Treats
- Easy Mummy Treats